This is a wooden carved ornament specially designed for Father's Day, which is the perfect gift for daughters to give to their fathers !
This carved ornament is made of three layers of wooden boards, which are meticulously glued together. Its appearance is exquisite, and the hollow design creates a unique aesthetic.
❤️The wooden boards bear the silhouettes of a father and daughter, and below the silhouettes are the daughter's wishes and grateful to her father, making the entire ornament more warm and meaningful❤️.
Our designers carefully select the best quality wood, and meticulously carveand polish every detail to ensure that the quality of each product is first-class. This ornament not only brings visual beauty, but also has high practicality.
It can decorate living rooms, study rooms and other home environments, and can also be placed on office desktops, bringing warmth and comfort to the working environment.
This is a very special gift that can express a daughter's love and gratitude to her father, as well as her beautiful blessings to him. If you are looking for a special and meaningful Father's Day gift, our wooden carved ornament is definitely your best choice🥰!
- Material: Wood
- Style: Ornament
- Size: As the picture shows
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- We ship to worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- Free Shipping For Orders More Than $39 USD.
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.