The Beatles Hello You Doormat
Our doormat makes a perfect Housewarming Gift, New Home Gift, Realtor Gift, Unique Birthday Present, Christmas Gift, Wedding Gift, New Apartment, Closing Gift or simply just because gift!
- Material: soft Crystal velvet, superb craftsmanship, Edge Binding, the tight edge sewing process is strong, thick and textured, soft and elastic to touch, absorbent, and breathable has high durability.
- Back material: plastic dot design on the bottom back, high-efficiency non-slip wear resistance, increase breathability, protect the floor from moisture.
- Thickness: about 4mm
- Cleaning: Short fluff does not hide dust, the decontamination performance is good, easy to clean up, washable, dry clean, rinse, daily vacuum cleaner.
- Material: Crystal velvet
- Size: Small (16x24 inches / 40x60 cm), Medium(20x32 inches / 50x80 cm), Large(24x36 inches / 60x90 cm), X-Large(32x48 inches / 80x120 cm)
- Warm wash (max 50C)
- Do not bleach and iron
- Machine washable
- Due to variations of light and color settings of computer/personal device screens, colors may appear slightly different from photographic images.
- Due to the manufacturing process, sizes of items listed in descriptions are approximate and actual size may vary slightly.
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- We ship to worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- Free Shipping For Orders More Than $39 USD.
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.